The audit was conducted from March to May 2022.
The objective of the audit was to verify that Transocean's management of the working environment and employee participation on Transocean Barents complied with the regulatory requirements.
The audit identified seven non-conformities relating to:
- Governing document for follow-up of the working environment
- Analyses of the working environment
- Management of risk of musculoskeletal disorders
- Management of the psycho-social working environment
- Follow-up of chemical health hazards
- Follow-up of noise
- Personal protective equipment
We also observed two factors that we have chosen to categorize as improvement points. These concerned:
- Safety service and joint, local working environment committee (FS-AMU)
- Working environment training for line managers
What happens now?
We have asked Transocean to report to us by 24 June 2022 on how the non-conformities will be addressed, and for their assessment of the improvement points observed.