The audit was conducted from 6 to 13 January 2022.
The objective of the audit was to verify that Seadrill's management of the working environment and employee participation on West Phoenix complied with the regulatory requirements.
We identified eight non-conformities, concerning:
- Joint, local working environment committee (FS-AMU)
- The psychosocial working environment
- Ergonomic factors
- Noise exposure
- Working environment in ROV area
- Follow-up of working environment risk among contractors
- Arrangements in mechanical workshop
- Design of mud treatment areas
We also identified two improvement points, concerning:
- Risk-reducing measures based on overall ergonomic risk
- The safety service
What happens now?
We have asked Seadrill to report to us by 4 April 2022 on how the non-conformities will be addressed, and for their assessment of the improvement points observed.