The audit was conducted between 1 and 9 December 2021.
The objective of the audit was to verify that Seadrill's management of the working environment and logistics at West Bollsta complied with regulatory requirements.
During the audit, six non-conformities were identified, concerning:
- Joint, local working environment committee (FS-AMU)
- The safety service
- The psychosocial working environment
- Noise and vibration
- Personal protective equipment
- Maintenance of unsecured lifting equipment
In addition, seven improvement points were identified, concerning:
- Employee participation
- Ergonomic factors
- Assessment of working environment risk
- Working environment competence
- Follow-up of working environment risk among contractors
- Management system for safe use of lifting equipment
- Operationally responsible entity for lifting operations
What happens now?
We have asked Seadrill to report to us on how the non-conformities will be addressed. We have also requested the company's assessment of the improvement points observed. The deadline for reply is set at 31 January 2022.