The audit was conducted from 20 to 28 January 2022.
The objective of the audit was to verify that the company's systems for managing health risks in the working environment, including capacity and competence, and employee participation, complied with the regulatory requirements. The audit focused on the management of the working environment in the operational phase, and did not include the management of projects and personnel who were on board in connection with the completion of the processing facility.
We identified five non-conformities, concerning:
- Overview of working environment risk and presentation of analyses
- Follow-up of noise
- Follow-up of chemical health hazards
- Personal protective equipment
- Working environment committee
We also identified three improvement points, concerning:
- Procedures and systems within the working environment
- Working hours
What happens now?
We have asked Repsol to report to us by 24 March 2022 on how the non-conformities will be addressed, and for their assessment of the improvement points observed.