The audit was conducted from 20 May to 3 June 2022.
The objective of the audit was to verify Prosafe’s compliance with the HSE regulations within the working environment and emergency preparedness on Safe Boreas.
The audit identified 13 non-conformities. These comprised:
- Systematic training of the emergency response organisation
- Securing of evacuation routes and mustering stations
- Fire stations
- Headset in lifeboat and MOB
- Life jackets
- Emergency lighting in evacuation route
- The safety service
- Joint local working environment committee
- Management of risk of musculoskeletal disorders
- Management of the psychosocial working environment
- Follow-up of chemical health risk
- Noise exposure
- Personal protective equipment
We also observed one factor that we have chosen to categorize as an improvement point. This concerned:
- Marking and signage
What happens now?
We have asked Prosafe to report to us by 27 September 2022 on how the non-conformities will be addressed, and to give us their assessment of the improvement point observed.