The audit was conducted from 13 to 16 June 2022.
The objective of the audit was to review and evaluate Okea’s management of emergency preparedness at Draugen. We also wanted to verify compliance with the emergency preparedness regulatory requirements.
No regulatory non-conformities were identified during the audit.
Seven improvement points were identified relating to:
- System for ensuring competence of new personnel in individual response teams
- Training in handling of specific hazard and accident situations
- System for follow-up of internal requirements
- Siting and equipping of fire stations
- Siting of fire cabinet on the helideck
- Maintenance of emergency response equipment
- Rescue capability and fast, effective evacuation
What happens now?
We have asked Okea to give us its assessment of the improvement points observed by 7 October 2022.