The audit was conducted from 25 to 28 April 2022.
The objective of the audit was to monitor the company's management of logistics, covering materials handling and the safe use of lifting equipment, work at height and maintenance.
Five non-conformities were identified, relating to:
- Maintenance of offshore cranes
- Maintenance programme for wire ropes
- Competence in the use of air hoists on monorails
- Follow-up of ageing lifting facilities
- Organisation of work in respect of the operation of hose stations
In addition, an improvement point was identified concerning competence requirements for lifting equipment technical responsible persons.
What happens next?
We have asked Equinor to report by 22 June 2022 on how the non-conformities will be addressed and for their assessment of the improvement point observed.