The audit was conducted from 15 to 17 November 2022.
The objective of the audit was to monitor how the company complies with the regulatory requirements for electrical facilities, and work therein and the operation thereof. We also monitored how the "Responsible person for the electrical facilities" role was fulfilled, as well as incidents and challenges relating to this domain and relevant barrier functions.
Four non-conformities were identified during the audit. These concerned:
- Overview of the condition of the emergency lighting barrier function
- Classification and preventive maintenance of electrical equipment
- Easily legible and durable ATEX nameplate on equipment in hazardous area
- Follow-up of improvement measures following incidents
In addition, two improvement points were identified. These concerned:
- Safeguarding and documentation of competence
- Registration of information in the maintenance management system
What happens now?
We have asked Equinor to report on how the non-conformities will be addressed, and for their assessment of the improvement points observed. The deadline for feedback is set at 1 February 2023.