The audit was conducted from 15 to 19 August 2022.
The objective of the audit was to verify that the management and follow-up of materials handling, and safe use and maintenance of lifting equipment on Oseberg Sør comply with the regulatory requirements.
We identified two non-conformities during the audit. These concerned:
- Design of systems and equipment for materials handling in the drilling area
- Maintenance of lifting equipment – checking of wire rope
We also identified three improvement points. These concerned:
- Repair of offshore cranes
- Planning of materials handling
- Findings following proficiency certification
What happens now?
We have asked Equinor to report on how the non-conformities will be addressed, and for their assessment of the improvement points observed. The deadline for feedback is set at 21 November 2022.