The audit was conducted in June 2022.
The objective of the audit was to verify that, in its risk management at Åsgard B, Equinor ensures that issues relating to health, safety and the environment are comprehensively elucidated and that the management of ongoing projects and modification activities complies with the HSE regulations.
The audit identified five non-conformities and two improvement points. The non-conformities included:
- Deficient and defective identification of responsibilities and authority – Topside forum
- Deficiencies in the design of procedures
- Deficiencies in non-conformity management and follow-up
- Deficiencies in the follow-up of exemptions
- Informational deficiencies
The improvement points included:
- Identification of responsibilities and authority – the noise group
- Planning, staffing and competence
What happens now?
We have asked Equinor for their response by 16 September 2022.