The audit was carried out from 9 to 12 February 2021.
The objective of the audit was to verify that the system for managing the working environment meets the regulatory requirements.
Our audit identified ten non-conformities. These comprised:
- Regulatory basis
- Prevention of occupational musculoskeletal disorders
- Psychosocial conditions
- Register of workers exposed to carcinogenic or mutagenic chemicals
- Personal protective equipment
- Joint local working environment committee (FS-AMU)
- Employee participation
- Competence and training within working environment factors
No improvement points were identified.
What happens next?
We have asked Island Drilling to report on how the non-conformities will be addressed. The deadline for reply is set at 20 April 2021.