The audit was conducted by means of digital meetings and interviews via Teams from 7 to 11 December 2020, with a field inspection offshore from 6 to 8 October 2021.
The objective of the audit was to obtain an overview of processes and systems that help ensure comprehensive management of materials handling and emergency preparedness.
The audit identified four non-conformities and two improvement points.
- Deficient planning of lifting operations
- Signage and marking of evacuation routes
- Daily check of offshore cranes
- Deficient execution of lifting operations
- Allocation of roles and responsibilities
- Competence requirements for lifting equipment technical responsible persons
What happens now?
We have asked Equinor to report on how the non-conformities will be addressed and for their assessment of the improvement points observed.
The reply deadline is set at 15 December 2021.