The audit was conducted between 4 and 17 March 2020.
The objective of the audit was to verify that Floatel’s management of the working environment complies with the regulatory requirements, and to verify Floatel’s follow-up of non-conformities from previous working environment audits.
The audit identified five non-conformities and one improvement point.
The non-conformities included
- Management of the working environment
- Following of the psycho-social working environment
- Management of ergonomic factors
- Measures pursuant to surveys of the physical and chemical working environment
- The working environment committee (AMU) and employee participation
The improvement point concerned
- Working environment competence of personnel with particular responsibility for following up chemicals
Follow-up of previous audits
During the audit we also investigated how Floatel has addressed various previously identified non-conformities.
We found that Floatel had not addressed the following non-conformities in line with previous feedback to us:
- Non-conformity concerning “management and follow-up of working environment risk” from chapter 5.1.1 of the report following the audit of 25.6.2019.
- Non-conformity concerning “working environment committee” from chapter 5.1.2 of the report following the audit of 25.6.2019.
- Non-conformity concerning “employee participation” from chapter 5.1.3 of the report following the audit of 25.6.2019.
What happens now?
We have asked Floatel to report on how the non-conformities will be addressed and for their assessment of the improvement point observed. The reply deadline is set at 5 June 2020.