The audit was conducted between 14 and 28 September 2020.
The objective of the audit was to verify that the preservation of equipment and systems complies with the regulatory requirements.
Two non-conformities were identified in connection with:
- Governing documents (Stord and Egersund)
- Non-conformity handling (Stord and Egersund)
In addition, four improvement points were identified relating to:
- Historical recording (Stord and Egersund)
- Own follow-up (Stord and Egersund)
- Maintenance programme (Stord)
- Preservation (Egersund)
What happens next?
We have asked Equinor to report on how the non-conformities will be addressed and for their assessment of the improvement points observed. The deadline for this is set at 4 December 2020.