The objective of the audit was to assess how Neptune Energy:
- is ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements relating to barrier management at Gjøa.
- has followed up identified measures following the condensate leak incident of 21 June 2017.
Non-conformities were identified relating to:
- The fire water system
- Procedure for fracture calculations
- Passive fire protection
- Updated analyses and assessments
In addition, improvement points were identified in connection with:
- Inspection of penetrations in fire walls
- Governing documentation
- Labelling of equipment
What happens now?
Neptune Energy has been given a deadline of 17 June 2019 to report on how the non-conformities and improvement points will be addressed.