The objective of the audit was to verify the operator’s and the TSP’s practices for managing emergency preparedness and the working environment at Draupner.
Two non-conformities were identified relating to:
- Chemicals-related health risk
- Risk of noise exposure harmful to hearing
In addition, eight improvement points were identified concerning:
- Inadequate training and practice in the deputy role
- Inadequate co-training of personnel in the emergency preparedness organisation
- SAR training and drills
- Capacity in Equinor’s organisation
- Insufficient exercise of the operator’s supervisory responsibility within management of the working environment
- Knowledge of management tools for OHAS risk
- Working environment requirements in procurements
- Risk of musculoskeletal disorders
Gassco has been given a deadline of 30 August 2019 to report on how the non-conformities and improvement points will be addressed.