The objective of the activity was to verify that Tjeldbergodden’s systems complied with the regulations for the management of health risk in the working environment for its own and its contractors’ employees at the facility, as well as employee participation.
Three non-conformities were identified in connection with:
- Summary overview of health risk in the working environment
- Working environment in the control room
- Following of the psycho-social working environment
In addition, improvement points were identified relating to:
- Management of risk of musculoskeletal disorders
- Roles, responsibilities and competence
- Working environment committee
- The safety service
What happens next?
Equinor has been given a deadline of 25 November 2019 to report on how the non-conformities and improvement points will be addressed.