The objective of the audit was to verify that aspects of the management of logistics, scaffolding and access techniques, including the working environment and employee participation, relating to activities at Ekofisk 2/4 J, M, Z, L, B and K meet relevant requirements in the HSE regulations.
Non-conformities were identified in connection with:
- Monitoring of MOB boat forerunners
- Access to offshore cranes
- Follow-up of scaffolding
- Working environment for scaffolding, insulation and painting personnel
In addition, improvement points were identified in connection with:
- Arrangements for materials handling
- Safety marking in the field
- Local procedures
- Manuals for lifting appliances and lifting gear
COPSAS has been given a deadline of 16 November 2018 to report on how the non-conformities and improvement points will be addressed.