The objective was to verify that Aker BP's management of working environment risk and arrangements for genuine employee participation met the regulatory requirements.
Three non-conformities were identified in connection with:
- Working environment mapping following organisational changes
- Work-related musculo-skeletal disorders
- Health risks from benzene exposure
In addition, improvement points were identified relating to:
- Follow-up of working environment conditions from project to operation
- Noise exposure harmful to health
- Training in health risks within ergonomics
Aker BP has been given a deadline of 23 February 2018 to report on how the non-conformities and improvement points will be addressed.