The objective of the audit was to verify that Total is complying with the regulatory requirements for planning, risk assessment and execution of robust drilling and well operations.
One non-conformity was identified in connection with risk reduction.
In addition, six improvement points were identified in connection with:
- Organisation and management
- Planning and decision support
- Safety culture and visible management
- The safety representative scheme
- Logistics and simultaneous activities
- Follow-up of incidents
Total has been given a deadline of 15 May 2017 to report on how the non-conformity and improvement points will be addressed.