The objective of the audit was to verify that Statoil's management and follow-up of technical, organisational and operational barriers complied with the company's and the authorities' requirements. We also wanted to assess the prioritisation, planning and execution of activities and the implementation of risk-reducing measures.
Two non-conformities were identified in connection with:
- Technical operating documents
- Routines for replacing wire rope
In addition, we identified six improvement points in connection with:
- Arrangements for employee participation
- Implementation of measures in the working environment area
- Maintenance programme and training
- Condition assessment of deck gratings in gangways
- Consequences of Worst Credible Process Fire
- Resources relative to planned activities
Statoil has been given a deadline of 27 October 2017 to report on how the non-conformities and improvement points will be addressed.