The objective of the audit was to verify COSL's management of emergency preparedness, the working environment and employee participation on COSLPromoter, as well as follow-ups from previous verifications and audits.
Non-conformities were identified in connection with:
- System for training the emergency preparedness organisation offshore
- Use of MOB suits
- Maintenance of emergency preparedness equipment
- Mapping and risk assessments within the working environment
- Verification of measures and closure of non-conformities
- Working environment competence among managerial personnel
- Working environment committee (AMU)
In addition, improvement points were identified in connection with:
- Marking of escape routes in outdoor areas
- Securing of inventory in accommodation quarters
COSL has been given a deadline of 17 November 2017 to report on how the non-conformities and improvement points will be addressed.