The audit was conducted on 1 and 2 June 2016.
The objective of the audit was to verify compliance with the regulations within logistics and maintenance management.
Seven non-conformities were identified concerning:
- Maintenance of lifting facilities and lifting gear
- Maintenance of wire ropes
- Deficient arrangements for materials handling in respect of the helifuel skid
- Safety-critical pressure gauges
- Siting of the fire station
No improvement points were identified.
What happens next?
We have asked Ocean Rig to report on how the non-conformities will be addressed. The reply deadline for this is set at 15 August 2016.