The objective of the audit activity was to verify that the engineering of load-bearing structures was in compliance with applicable regulations.
No nonconformities were identified.
Improvement items were identified in relation to:
- Person technically responsible for structure analyses
- Verification of engineering
- Vibration of structural elements
- Accuracy of wind loads
- Risk analyses
- Attenuation of jacket structures
- Tension concentration analyses
- Fabrication, installation and operation documentation